Sunday, March 13, 2016

Introducing Bonkers4Books

     Hello everyone it's Balie back with a new little program called Bonkers4Books. I realized that people (me) don't have money to buy new books. Instead, why can't we instead trade books for books? It'll save money and maybe even meet some new people. I call it Bonkers4Books because we are crrazy for that particular book. We will do anything to get it. Please join this program so people around the world can get books. ALSO, for every book I trade, I donate 5$ to the kids in Africa so they too could get an education. Simply put the button in your blog and link it back to me!


                                  Bonkers4Books



  I will trade Angela's Ashes by Frank Mcourt and The Virgin Suicides by Jeffery Eugenides for either 2 of the following:


1) Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer

2) The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne 

3) Landline by Rainbow Rowell 

4) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer



All books must be in at leas a DECENT CONDITION. Maybe, a few dog eared pages,but no ripped pages or cover. I'm only accepting U.S only. If this grows I might be able to go international. If you have any of these books then please email me: floralpatternbooks@gmail.com with the subject line Bonkers4Books. 


IF YOU WANT TO JOIN then put this button (will be on my blog) on your blog. 

IF YOU HAVE A BOOK but down have a blog then email me or comment on this page!!



3 comments:

  1. Oooo, what a neat idea! And I love the title. :D I'll see what I can dig up!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete