Monday, April 4, 2016

Welcome New Bloggers!!

Exciting news 2 of my friends have agreed to join this blog. Their names are Lilly  and Christina! Let's learn a little bit more about them! I asked them to write down a few things about themselves and put it together!


Hi I am Lilly Nyugen a nerd, FUTURE author, and a YA book reader. I'm 17. To be approached by Balie and being asked to contribute to floralpatternbooks was quite a suprise. As much as I love reading, I'm not the type of girl who can voice out her opinion. It took me weeks to say yes. I'm new to the blogging communtiy, so things seem a little scary! But Balie can help me. I'm looking foward to this blog and meeting new people.  

Hey I'm Christie a.k.a Christina. I have been reading Balie's post since the beginning. Never would I have thought that I would be part of it. When Balie offered me a chance to be her co-worker I jumped at the chance! To host giveaways, meet new people, and talk about books is like my dream! I already met Lily and she's a little shy, but she is cool. I look forward to working with her and Balie. 




Does that mean that I (Balie) will stop posting? NO! I invited these 2 awesome girls because running a blog and having school can get a little tiring. I just needed a helping hand!

Happy reading, Balie, Lilly, and Christina    

No comments:

Post a Comment