Friday, February 19, 2016

My Review Policy!

                                            My Current Reviewing Policy 



   This post in intended for authors and publishers alike. This will be posted in my Home page and Policy page.

   I mostly review all the books I read. I don't care if they're old or new or if I don't enjoy them or not. I do not accept book's with an inappropriate word or cover. Sorry,but there are children in my household and they are young. I accept YA, but NA I could accept under some circumstances. Mostly, YA. Most YA genre's  I accept are :

1) Urban Fantasy (Ex: Harry Potter)
2) Contemporary Fiction (Ex: Me,Earl, and The Dying Girl)
3) Mystery (ex: Nancy Drew) 
4)Dystopian (Ex: Divergent)
5) Paranormal 
6) Historical - Fiction. (I pefer one with a hint of romance)



To contact me just go to my email: floralpatternbooks@gmail.com 


I accept paperback/hardcover, ARC. I don't like e-books that much,but it will take a longer time to review. I always give an honest review and post it in my blog. I don't take that long to read a book (especially in Print version) so the review will be coming out 1 or 2 days prior to the date I recieve it. I will most likely get back to you in a day or so.           




No comments:

Post a Comment