Saturday, March 12, 2016

Book Blogging 101 (1) - Choosing the Right Website

Hey guys, it's Balie and today I'm going to be hosting a new little program called "Book Blogging 101". This is for people who want to make their own blog,but need tips and advice. This blog has only been standing for some months. It has changed a lot and will continue to do so. But over these months I have discovered a few tips that could help newbies.



Choosing The Write Website

Every blog starts from another website. The website can offer you to buy your own domain or use the one they give you. Now their are a lot of websites that can offer you your own website. 

1) Wordpress - Wordpress offers you a lot of themes and you can buy your own domain
2) Web.com - Really simple and easy 
3) Blogger - What I used. Really simple and has more features. 

What Would I Choose?

So I would really choose Blogger. It has a lot of features. It's easy and it could look really nice if you know how to use it's features. In blogging 101 I am going to talk about transforming a really not-looking blog to a good-looking blog using Blogger. I'm sure you can find other people who focus on other websites.




Stay tuned for the next post on Book Blogging 101 where I show you how to create a blog header using blogger. If you are a fellow blogger then you could  join this program by contacting me: floralpatternbooks@gmail.com.               

                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment