Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Really (Really) Short Library Haul!

Hello fellow readers! I have come with exciting news ( at least for me). I h ave been asked by the owners of The Book Club to write a post on their wonderful blog!  Also, I HAVE FINALLY GOT LADY MIDNIGHT! AHHHHHH! I'M DYING! This was going to be my Waiting on Wednesday for tomorrow.

Anyway, so this is a really short library haul. This is part of my #bookbuyingban. I'm going pretty strong for 2 months.

First Book I got was... Lady Midnight By Cassandra Clare 


The Second Book I got was Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass 



The Third Book I got was Twilight Re-imagined. Like what of Bella was a boy and Edward a girl 

The 4th Book I got was Infinite by Jodi Meadows. 



MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT BOOK CLUB NOW!!!!


Thank you owners of Book Club you're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment