Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

Today is my first Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and The Bookish (great name by the way! Totally describes my situation right now). Check them out now!


10 of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads 

                                                    10) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. 
                                                9)  Looking For Alaska by John Green 
8) Drum Girls and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick 
7) Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
 
6) The Host by Stephenie Meyer (Review coming soon)
5) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 
4) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare 
3) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

2) Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix by J.K Rowling


and finally.... 



1) Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K Rowling 

4 comments:

  1. I love Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie! I read it last year for the Book Wars competition at my school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drums, Girls Dangerous Pie is AWESOME!!! Steven Alper is so funny!!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes that is the meaning of life: Harry Potter!!

      Delete