Sunday, April 10, 2016

MOVING TO NEW WEBSITE

Hi guys, my time on blogger has come to an end. Floralpatternbooks will no longer be updated and will move to Wordpress a new website, with a new name called Novelers. 

The reasons I am doing this is because Blogger is not really the type of website for me. I have been going through wordpress and I kinda like it!

The link to my website is here:

You can still email me if you have any questions here: floralpatternbooks@gmail.com

ATTENTION!!! 

If you followed me through goodreads, than I will be following you in this account, AS WELL AS MY WORDPRESS ACCOUNT! This means you gotta follow your end of the bargain! FOLLOW ME ON NOVELRS!! Link up above. 

Blog will be officially closed when transfer of reviews are complete!

Thank you guys so much  for viewing this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment